Nov 20, 2011

T.I. Announces Upcoming Album Title & Next Single On Billboad




Billboard got to preview some tracks from T.I.’s new album and he confirmed that the title of his new album will be “TROUBLE MAN”.


"I'm embracing it," T.I. tells me of the persona that is the title of his eighth studio album, "Trouble Man." A minute into the title track, before I could ask why, Marvin Gaye's "Trouble Man" comes through the speakers of Atlanta's Darp Studio Inc and we both nod our heads in understanding. As Marvin smoothly croons of personal struggles, T.I. smiles and nods his head yes."


"A lot of times I'm taking myself out of my element, " Tip continued to say of "Trouble Man." "This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit but not alot... nothing like when I was in that life."


"I have this one record [titled] "Pyro" that I'm proud of," T.I. told Billboard.com's The Juice. "'Pyro' is a straight party record. It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up." "Pyro" will come after the release of T.I.'s two singles, "I'm Flexin'" featuring Big K.R.I.T. and "Hear Ye Hear Ye" feat. Pharrell Williams.



Previously: "Here Ye, Hear Ye" (Mastered) ft. Sk8brd a.k.a. Pharrell (Prod. The Neptunes)



No comments:

Post a Comment